Monday, February 27, 2006

My psychic crystal ball

how nice it'll be if I'm psychic.. or maybe a have a kinda omniscient prescient crystal ball contraption. Really. I was hoping that I can hit the chinese new year toto hongbao draw with the crystal ball, and make off with a cool 10m$$$. And I won't have to work a single day after that!

Other people seem to think that I've got something like that.. I mean as I am describing or explaining stuff, many students who don't understand a single thing simply refuse to voice their doubts, and so I go on and on to serenade the really responsive concrete walls. Talk to me man! let me know if you've got what i'm saying and if i'm too slow, or if you re clueless and I gotta backtrack abit.

....

ugh, I'm better off getting psychic powers to read their minds....

hey wait a minute, I should get psychic powers to transfer my knowledge directly over to any hapless target! just zap, and presto! knows everything that he's suppose to know.. tee hee thats the ticket!

is anybody reading this? sheesh I need a counter to track the number of hits I got.

No comments: