Sunday, July 09, 2006

Shopping

Its been so frustrating shopping for records. I was looking for Death Cab's albums and I went to them all, Gramaphone, HMV, Borders... they've only got the EP- Stability, I managed to get Plans from gramaphone tho. But what I was really looking for was Transatlanticism and Photoalbum

And only HMV had Transatlanticism.. at a mind blowing 43$!!! I almost flipped when i saw the price OMG double-eww-tee-eff daylight robbery.

So I was resigned to just listening to music over Pandora... fortunately Pandora linked thru to Amazon..

So off I went to Amazon.. Transatlanticism was selling only for 12.99$ USD! That works out to be 20$SGD only!! I figured since I was going to pay for S&H, I may as well order more CDs..... so.. I bot Photoalbum, We got the Facts and We are Voting Yes, and Something about Airplanes!

All in all that worked out to be a total 56$USD incl. S&H. Onconversion thats about 90$SGD. Which works out to 22.50$sgd per CD. Amazing! Buy original!..
.
.
....

....



Oh If you dunno what's Pandora, its simply amazing
Its an internet radio station, with a twist. You key in your favourite artiste or song title, and they produce a playlist of songs which are similar just for you. Great for discovering new music or artistes you'll like. After I got Pandora, I completely gave up on Singapore radio. Its all noise.

Go check it out --> www.pandora.com

No comments: