Sunday, March 05, 2006

you can always use a pair of tweezers

current song: Stay by U2

dismayed.

I've got a quite a few things to blog today. Like:
1) results of the Atomic structure quiz
2) shaving blades
3) table lamps
4) cab drivers.

I'm done marking the atomic structure quiz and analyzing results. They were very unimpressive. If you consider that the test is so easy, the results for some kids are awful, appalling and utterly disappointing. Please do not think this is some supra-ohmigosh-intelligent high level RJC test k. Its just a normal standard A lvl test. Sth like what I'd give in AC also. .. but its 1 am in the morn and I dun wanna go into the details. Oh but there are some students who did well too! And i'm going to post test statistics and a roll of honour on this blog soon.

moving on to shaving blades. Huh?? yep they R for shaving off the hair of those slackers that did so poorly in the quiz. eh hahaa ok as much as i wanna do that, I was kidding k. really kidding. some1 from moe may be reading this. I was KIDDING K! but maybe info can diffuse into those bald heads more efficiently? Its already hard enuff getting past those thick skulls, we really dun need the overgelled hair.

ok I'm KIDDING K!

rar thoughts of nice clean sharp shaving blades actually came floating around as I was rubbing my stubble. Can you imagine, i shave in the morning everyday, and by the afternoon, the shadow has grown out. by night its stubble. ugh what a waste of protein. i could really use all that protein somewhere else. but no, my face insists on growing hair! and I 've run out of shaving blades. the current one has gone blunt and i need to shave the next morning for work right?? so i turned round and ask my bro
me: hey lets go out for a drive, I need to buy some shaving blades and maybe get some sweets
bro: ehh.. you sure you can get your kind of blades? not all 7-11s have'em
me: i gas I'll have to try, its so irritating i run thru my blades so quickly
bro: well you can always use a pair of tweezers. just pull em all out and no shaving for weeks!
me:.....omg ugh... lemme use those tweezers on your leg hair first.

bros say the darndestdest things.
oh I think repeated use of shaving blades causes pimples. some1 should stardee that.

eh the table lamp and cab drivers are going to have to wait. nuff of blogging today.

No comments: