Tuesday, May 09, 2006

bonding II

I'm so sorry, I was wrong abt the Mm-Sr bond. apparently its just an ion-dipole interaction...

tee hee.

but on a serious note I do love the 28 atoms...

and also to all students out there, I'm sorry if i've snapped at you recently.. i've been having a bout of insomnia and so i'm tired and impatient... that plus my bad traits = grumpy teacher.
still thats not an excuse i know.. so yes i apologise.

but in the same breath, i wish to say there are some students i'm worried about, and that's probably the reason why I'd grill them or get really ..upset with....

like for eg sometimes i ask simple recall questions with super obvious answers, and give hints, and every other student in the class has got the answer except for that one or two student.
... will resolve to find out from them whats bugging them..
for some maybe chem is not their thing, so we will need to persevere, but there are some who are not trying.. not reading notes even (so cannot answer recall questions) what should i do? punish and discipline(breeds resentment)? counsel(may fall on deaf ears)?

><

No comments: