Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Consultations

Dear students, I will make myself available for consultations during the june hols, for your benefit. Make sure you devise a revision plan and do your studying first. Then you can accumulate ur doubts/problems/ questions that you tried to solve but cannot do it easily.

Take the initiative to make arrangements to see me via sms, and we can work out a schedule k?

another thing about sms-ing me. Pls remember to greet me! and to identify yourself.

Also for those of you who do not understand what i'm going through in class, if so at anytime, please raise your doubts.

Another thing you will realise that the tutorials will also be more beneficial to you if u read up before coming in, since i'm more likely to focus on analysis, problem solving, and techniques, rather than go through facts covered in the notes or lectures.

I really hope that we can bring out the best thats in you.

No comments: