Thursday, May 25, 2006

New Notes!

Heh anybody out there miss my notes? well here's something new...

I've made a set of notes discussing why substituents are activating or deactivating, and why the substituents are 2,4,6 or 3,5 directing

Click here!

you can also get the link from my notes homepage.

Oh yes, Please note that for deduction questions, writing line by line (as per my alkene supplementary deduction question) or in table form ( as per arenes tutorial Q5) are both alright.

But really, writing in table format is much nicer. Also something thats not been emphasized is that to do deduction questions, identifying the type of reaction is useful and important. I'll come back to that another time, maybe in another set of notes..

Meanwhile, its the holidays!! yay!!!!! actually i'm half in holiday mood. But like you all, I have lotsa work to do during the hols too. so plan your holidays well, and so that you can have fun, relax, and yet get the proper amt of work done.

have a good holiday people!

No comments: