Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The worst things about me

There are three really horrible traits that i have, that i've found it so hard to change... so what's the worst things about me? here's the low-down..

1) patience.. or the lack thereof.. I have absolutely no patience.. with normal pple, i expect them to understand stuff/instructions after one repeat. at most 2 or 3. with students.. i've been conditioned after all these years to lose patience after 50 repeats. yep

2) I have a very very bad temper. Few students have really seen me lose my temper (what any of you have seen is the tip of the tip of the iceberg). When i get angry, its like a raging storm, and all hell breaks loose. I mean, when i was 18 yrs old, i was so pissed off with my (ex)girlfriend's dad so i started to scold him ( i know i know.. not a good example.. but i was young and ignorant k?).. not once, not twice, but on 3 occasions.. but yes.. once again i've been conditioned to be extra gentle with students.

bad trait (1) + bad trait (2) = errr... very bad anger management.
haha I will try to be more patient and slow to anger!

No comments: